Today officially marks the first day of Summer Vacation!! Ahhh, the joys of working in the public school system. :) I have to say, though, as nice as the snow days were back in February, I'd take them back in a heartbeat to have been done a few days earlier. Oh well!
I'll be working part-time this summer... with preschoolers at a private practice, private clients at their homes, and doing some paperwork/trainings for school... enough to keep me busy, but I'll still have plenty of time to relax!!
If you know of anyone in the Dallas area (Richardson, Addison, Plano, etc) area looking for private speech therapy or even a babysitter, let me know! I'd love to work with some additional kiddos! My rates are definitely pretty competitive cheap, if you ask me!
To all my fellow SLPs/teachers/school staff: HAPPY SUMMER! We did it!
I'm gonna get back to doing my happy dance!

Lucky you! Here's to hoping for a great start to the summer =)
ReplyDelete