Getting ready for bed, when I remembered this HILARIOUS moment today.
Happily reading a story to my phonology class today... when I looked up to see a 4 year old playing with himself for the whole world to see... outside of his pants! The first, probably inappropriate, thing that came out of my mouth was "hands out of your pants!" I don't think I could have drawn more attention to the situation if I tried. You live, you learn. The whole rest of the class was spent grabbing himself through his pants... oy!
Talked to my team leader (who has him in a different class) later and she said he did the same thing in her class! Uhhhh... thanks for the heads up! ;) Apparently we'll be bringing this up with the counselor.
I have literally been laughing at this for over 5 minutes! TOO funny!!
ReplyDeleteoh my...........that's really awkard! it's so hard to know what to say in the momeny! i think you did just fine.
ReplyDelete~ L.
really? like just scratching or something bad? lol
ReplyDeletethanks for tagging me. I'll get to it. Probably about the same time that I do a blog design for you......
tell me what you want!