I have SOOOO many random preschool songs stuck in my head these days! Tonight when I got home, I was sitting at my desk working, and all of a sudden I started randomly reciting a combination of lines of all different children's songs. Not only have I begun talking to myself, but my brain is in full-time 3-year-old mode! I think I need a life outside of school! LOL
Anyway, as I was thinking about this song that Molly mentioned when she commented on my facebook status ("Chewy chewy chewy bubblegum") I decided to Google it and this was the first thing that popped up. That has to be the cutest thing I've seen in a while! I have no idea who that sweet little girl is but she DEFINITELY put a big smile on my face!!
I've been having the same problem with all the songs : )
ReplyDeleteps the girl in the video is so cute! Did you see the next video of the alphabet song, it's great! As an slp I love it- after they say the letter they say the sound of the letter, it's really cute!