Saturday, April 18, 2009

Crime scene! and a little bit of humor to brighten the mood

2 posts in one day... what?!

My apartment was the scene of a crime tonight.... and it all took place inside my washing machine!

Here, my friends, is the culprit: 


And here is the victim:


Poor camisole never saw it coming! Oh and don't worry. My new red t-shirt somehow snuck it's way into the 'lights' load and had it's way with the other side of the poor cami:


That's all the damage I could find in the transfer from washer to dryer. And luckily the shirt can easily be replaced at Target for $7.99! :) Let's hope there aren't any unfortunate discoveries when I empty the dryer because there are certainly some more expensive items in the same load!

And now... the reason why we shouldn't let men dress children:


Yes, that would be a burnt orange and white striped long sleeve shirt, dark green courduroy pants and brown dressy shoes. Oh, and white ankle socks! Not only do none of these items match, but they don't fit correctly, AND it was about 75 degrees that day! In case you're wondering, he's a cutie patootie that I babysit a couple times a week (face covered for privacy's sake :). Can you believe I had to take him out of the house looking like this?! I hope no one thought I dressed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment