Saturday, April 25, 2009

OxiClean!!

Remember how I ruined that shirt last week because of my own stupidity (letting a red tshirt and a pen slip into the 'lights' load)? Come to find out, every single other item in that load was severely stained by that red tshirt as well! I was SOOO upset, especially since I had a BRAND new pair of khaki pants in there. After extensive research into how to possibly undo my stupidity, I decided OxiClean was the best option. I bought the powder that you put in the washing machine AND some spray that you can pre-treat with. After the first wash they were much improved, but not perfect. So I repeated both steps and gave it one last shot... and I'm VERY HAPPY to report that my clothes have been restored to their original condition!!!! No signs of any stupidity remain! (Kind of wishing I hadn't trashed the first stained shirt I found!) I don't recommend trying to dye anything red, but if you ever do something stupid like I did, TRY OXICLEAN!!


Okay, I'm off to become a spokesperson for OxiClean take the Praxis! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment