-2 more days of internship
-Dysphagia final exam
-Public school methods class
-pick up graduation tickets
-take-home final for public school methods
-meeting with my advisor to sign off on all my requirements
And here's what it looks like right now:
That's right, folks! I'm DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!! I have met all the requirements for graduation and will never be a student again!!! (Sorry Mom and Dad, no Ph.D. for this girl!) From now until graduation on May 16th it's smooth sailing! Just have a "check-out" meeting next Thursday to make sure we have all of our paperwork in order, but that's nothin'!
I really can't even believe it. I remember the first day of grad school like it was yesterday... it's amazing to think about how much I've learned/grown over the past 5 semesters! As excited as I am right now, I really don't think it's hit me that I'm really graduating in two weeks and I will NEVER have to take another test ever again! (Well, assuming I pass the test I took last Saturday - eek!)
I got a call from HR at Plano ISD today, faxed them a letter of intent from UTD that I am in fact graduating, and they told me that they are officially moving forward with paperwork so that they can get my official offer on the table! YAY!
I'd say I'm off to celebrate with a few drinks, but I did that Tuesday and Wednesday nights... so I think I'm headed for a celebratory NAP! Just because I can! :)
I can't wait for my best friend to be here tomorrow! A whole weekend with my favorite person in the world!!!!
YAY!
ReplyDeleteand no worries on missing out on the celebratory drinks, i think i covered you and I today at happy hour :) so go enjoy your nap!
YAY! Can't wait to see you!! :)
ReplyDelete- Kerri