You may have noticed that my previous entry was posted at 1:01am last Saturday. OOOPS! Last Friday night Sarah and I went to Taste Addison. All the restaurants in Addison set up booths and sell small portions of some of their entrees and lots and lots of drinks! Everything is really cheap so that you get to sample lots of different things. It was a BLAST! They had bands playing all night, we ate a lot, ran into quite a few friends, and of course talked to strangers(shhh... don't tell my mom!)! Sarah and I always manage to meet
Saturday was my 24th birthday! I can't believe it - I'm getting so old! jk. I actually like the sound of 24... not thinking I'll have the same feelings about 25, though, but I've got a whole year to prepare myself for that! Sarah and I went to lunch at the CUTEST little spot ever... Corner Market. I felt like I was sitting on the streets of downtown Austin or something. The food was AMAZING! Remind me to take you there for lunch if you ever come visit me! And conveniently located immediately next door was Society Bakery, which was voted in the Top 10 Cupcakes in America by Ellen Degeneres. These were some excellent cupcakes, folks! It's probably dangerous that I've discovered this streetcorner... I get the feeling I'll be back there soon!
That night a few of us met up to celebrate me and Karin's birthdays! We went to Cru Wine Bar for dinner, drinks, and an obnoxious amount of pictures. Then we walked across the street to Social House for the rest of the night, where we drank, laughed, and took an even more obnoxious amount of pictures. Here are a few favorites:
Sarah, me, and Karin at Cru
me and Kelly
The group at Social House
Sunday was a day of much-needed recovery after an amazing birthday weekend, thanks to some of the best friends in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment