Friday, May 15, 2009

Reunion Tower!

Last night, all of my best grad school friends gathered for a night of celebration! We're graduating with our Masters Degree on Saturday and we thought it necessary to have one last hoorah as a group before some people start to go their separate ways! Don't get me started about that... I'm so sad that some of my best friends are leaving me! Anyways, we decided to go to Five Sixty, the Wolfgang Puck restaurant at the top of Reunion tower!



Can anyone guess why it's called Five Sixty? Because it's a rotating restaurant 560 feet in the air!! It was GORGEOUS!

We got all dolled up (not that it takes much for THESE pretty girls!) and had drinks, appetizers and desserts. Amazing.... AMAZING! I started my very first day of grad school with all of these girls, and over the past 2 years we've become extremely close, and I consider them all the best of friends. It was so great to be able to come together as a full group one last time before graduation. Not to mention, the food and the view were spectacular!

The group (can you guess which one of us just got back from Mexico?!)


The view (can you see me??)


Karin and I with our delicious Banana Cream Pie Dessert (YUMMMM!)


There are a few more pictures on Facebook, as well! :)

Thanks, girls, for an unforgettable grad school experience. I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you. I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment