Wednesday, May 27, 2009

update needed!

My blog is in desperate need of a recent post updating you on everything that's happened the past few weeks... unfortunately, this will not be it.

I need to update you about graduation, my summer job, and moving... but at the moment I'm completely exhausted and need to get my tired self to bed.

I'm off to go dream of the hot cable man that visited my apartment and flirted with me today! ;) jk. Clearly I'm in need of a date when the cable man is my current prospect. However, I don't think I'm desperate enough to start being interested in men whose job pays hourly... yet! (I hope I'm not insulting anyone's loved ones who may be cable men or women!)

1 comment:

  1. Well you had better get crackin' with those posts. You are on my list for a blog design. (You still have about a month!:)

    LOVE the cable guy story! Who knows, he could be getting his Masters on the side......

    ReplyDelete