Sunday, August 30, 2009

Premium Meme?

My dear friend Kelsey has awarded me the Premium Meme Award. Although I have absolutely no idea what that means, I do know that I'm supposed to list 7 traits about myself and then pass the 'award' onto 7 other friends. Hmmm...

1. I'm super girly. Purses, jewelry, shoes... you name it, I love it! My bank account doesn't love it so much, but I don't think it'll be changing anytime soon, so at least now I have a paycheck to support my habit. Speaking of... yesterday I purchased these little lovelies. SO excited about them!!
2. I would describe myself as Type A. Usually, it's okay (especially at work because I'm very productive), however, sometimes I wish I could calm down and not stress about everything!! The teacher I work with is SOOOO laid back and I think she's going to help balance me out.
3. I ADORE children. I love their innocence, laughter and smiles. And I especially love hearing the hilarious things that come out of their mouths! (Even when they ask me what all the red dots on my face are...) They melt my heart and make my day... every. single. day! I love helping them!!
4. I always put my family first! This one is self-explanatory. They are amazing and I love them with all my heart!
5. I have no self-control around chocolate. I think I'd die without it. Seriously.
6. I don't like sleeping in. It's a complete waste of perfectly good daylight! Thankfully, due to having to wake up early every single day for the past few years, I am no longer able to sleep in. How did I ever sleep in until 2pm in high school?!?
7. I can't wait to get married! Unfortunately, this is nowhere in sight. I hate that all of my friends are married and I'm a single loser! On that note... If you know any cute/nice single guys, send them my way!!

I'm sending the Premium Meme Award onto these friends:
1. Kerri - my best friend since 7th grade! Couldn't live without this girl in my life. Really wish she lived in Dallas instead of Houston, though!
2. Ryan and/or Audrey - my brother and sister-in-law. They're amazing! But I highly doubt they'll do this because they're not so good at updating their blog! ;)
3. Traci - the mom of one of my favorite kids in the whole world... that I miss every day! She designs AMAZING blogs, so if you need a new design, check her business out here!
4. Ricky - an old friend from high school. He has recently embarked on a journey to lose weight and get in shape... and he's doing an amazing job!! Check him out!
5. Lyssa - another great friend from high school who is gettin' famous in the music business world out in Nashville!! She's amazing, and is constantly rubbing elbows with country music big-wigs. (I don't even know if she reads my blog, though!)

...and that's all I've got! Kelsey already tagged my other amazing grad school friends Emily and Andrea, so I don't have anyone else to tag!

Saw this hilarious video on Ricky's (see #4 above) blog today and wanted to share it! Oh, kids...

2 comments:

  1. I don't really know what the award means either. I just went with it! I enjoyed reading your 7 things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those shoes! how funnnny, my bff just got those actually, they are super cute on!! good choice!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete