Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Below freezing?! What??

As part of my nightly ritual, I always pull up the weather before bed so that I have some idea what I'll need to wear the next day. Of course, I always check it again in the morning during the time I'm trying to will myself out of bed... just in case it has changed drastically overnight ;)


Tonight, as usual, I clicked on my handy little Weather.com bookmark, and nearly had a heart attack:


How could that possibly be, I thought? A mere 2 hours ago, my car told me it was 53 degrees!! You better believe I hit that refresh button about 18 times in a row... and thank goodness, a much better looking forecast appeared:


After several chilly days here (and by chilly, I mean in the 50s/60s), I'm excited to see beautiful weather forecasted for tomorrow. *PHEW* 

Check out the time and date in the first picture... it very clearly states March 30, 2011 at 8:05pm. Not quite sure what happened there, but I don't appreciate it, Weather.com. Heart attacks are not welcome here.

In other news, I LOVE my water infuser!! It was so simple to add a few slices of fresh fruit and enjoy a lovely hint of orange strawberry water tonight. It's just the right amount of flavor... and so easy!




Next flavor in line.... strawberry and lime. (Strawberry limeade anyone??) And then strawberry and fresh mint! 

5 comments:

  1. That is super weird that it said 11 degrees for a moment. I'm SO sick of the cold!! Love that water infuser. I have been doing a cleanse with lemons/cucumbers/ginger/mint. May have to pick that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of cleanse are you doing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is Celsius dear. 11 degrees Celsius is the same as 52 degrees Farenheit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pahahah! That did NOT even occur to me! Somehow I missed that giant "C". Guess that means that this girl needs to get to bed.

    ReplyDelete