Saturday, March 5, 2011

Breakfast Rut

I have been in a breakfast rut lately... breakfast is a MUST for me... and I've gotten stuck eating one of three things lately:

  1. English muffin with peanut butter and banana
  2. Tortilla with egg whites... and some sort of condiments (shredded cheese and salsa or laughing cow cheese and spinach, predominantly)
  3. Muesli with almond milk

Don't get me wrong... they are all delicious choices, but it'd be fun to branch out a little. I need things that are quick and easy to prepare (because I really don't like having to get up any earlier than I already do...), but also FILLING and HEALTHY. Maybe something that can be prepared ahead of time?

Anyone have any suggestions?



Oh, and P.S. those are WEEKDAY breakfasts. On the weekends I add smoothies, oatmeal, or egg white scrambles to the mix because I have more time. :) (Weekend breakfast suggestions are welcome too!)

1 comment:

  1. I love veggie omelets and oatmeal with frozen blueberries and nutt butter. I am pretty bad about variety when it comes to breakfast as well!

    ReplyDelete