Saturday, January 29, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day... Ten?

I am well aware of all the hearts I have saddened in my 4 day absence from blogging and I do sincerely apologize. ;) I've gotten off-track with my 30 day photo challenge, and instead of catching up on all of the missed days today, I'm just going to pick up where I left off: Day Nine. 


Day nine: a photo of yourself when you were a baby/child.




Okay.... so maybe I won't pick up where I left off... I don't own a scanner and all of my baby/childhood pictures are at home anyway.


Let's move on to Day Ten. Remind me to come back to Day Nine next time I go to my parents' house because, trust me, you don't want to miss out on the cuteness that was Little Kristen.




Day ten: any photo you like for any reason.

Is it any question where we get it? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment