After messing around with the settings on my blog for the past 1 1/2 hours, I've realized that I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about blog design/computers. I've managed to make my blog look somewhat acceptable, but clearly it could look A LOT more professional. (You should have seen it 10 minutes into the re-design... I didn't think I was ever going to be able to fix the mistakes I had made!!)
I could do without the fact that my picture is very oddly stretched out and there are random purple backgrounds in some of my posts.... BUT at this point I'm just sick of messing with it... so you'll just have to ignore the imperfections and get over it! ;)
If you have any suggestions and/or want to fix the whole thing for me.... feel free to let me know. But at this point it's good enough for me and I hope it won't deter you from coming back to visit! Send your friends my way too... I love having new blogs to read! Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by so I can come check out your blog!
Happy Saturday! I'm getting ready for Girls Night Out with this girl:
Yay for SISTERS!

email me the jpg picture of you and the jpg file for the header on your page. I should be able to fix that in photoshop for you so it's not all stretched out.
ReplyDeleteOOOH yay! Thanks friend! I'll email it right now :)
ReplyDelete