Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello out there!

Hi. My name is Kristen, and I'm a HORRIBLE blogger.

I don't know if anyone will even read this since I fell off the face of the blogging planet over a year ago. However, I'm going to blog anyway. I talk to myself quite often, so why not blog to myself? Maybe I'm just obsessed with my new MacBook and will find any excuse to use it? ;)

The last you heard from me (in October 2009), I thought I was dying from the flu. Turns out I didn't die. I'm alive and well... quite well, actually! And it also turns out I don't really have anything exciting to talk about today...

I'm EXTREMELY hesitant to do so, because I have NEVER succeeded in following through... BUT in my next post I'm going to share my New Years Resolutions for 2011. Why not today, you ask? Because I don't really know what they are yet. The only given is that one of them will include weight loss because the Desjardins' family "Biggest Loser" begins TODAY! There's $$$ on the line here, people, so I really need to stay accountable! I'll tell you all about it in the next post... :)

I'm off to dinner... see you(?) soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Another blog to read! You know how much I love stalking people via their blogs lol

    ReplyDelete