But why dwell on the past? 2011 will be MY year of success! These are just brief overall goals... and I realize they sound similar to the 'vague' resolutions that I've written in the past and just told you I wasn't going to write, but I've written measurable objectives for each of these goals to help me achieve them. I'm just not putting all of that on here because some of it is rather personal (i.e. money/weight/etc). I'll keep you posted on my progress. :)
1. Complete a half marathon.
2. Keep in better touch with friends/family by calling them more often.
3. Save more money each month and become more financially knowledgable/responsible.
4. Drink more water.
5. Stop biting my nails. (Am I 5 years old?!)
AND...
6. Lose weight.

My parents, sister and I are doing a Desjardins' Biggest Loser. Danielle and I put in $100 each, and my parents put in $200 each... so there's a $600 pot. The winner with the highest percentage of weight loss on May 1 will get $500 and second place will get $100. I'm actually really excited about it! (and also glad that there's plenty of time!)
What are your resolutions this year? Are they measurable? It's not too late to 'fix' them and set yourself up for success.
No comments:
Post a Comment