Monday, February 28, 2011

Soft Pretzels

If you've ever attended any type of sporting event with me, you know that soft pretzels are my absolute all-time favorite sporting event treat! I've been known to drag my sister halfway around Cowboys stadium and  stand in a long line to wait for a salty soft pretzel (only to watch them sell that last one to the person 3 in line ahead of you... but that's beside the point). If I don't buy one, I end up thinking about it the entire time... so I usually just go ahead and get it. :)


I don't know what brought about my craving for these delicious pretzels recently but I've been thinking about them all week and since there are no sporting events in my immediate future, I decided it was finally time to give in and make them myself.

Finding this Cooking Light recipe made me feel better about my decision to make soft pretzels during my Biggest Loser competition (which is going decently, by the way...). And since I already had all of the ingredients at home, I really couldn't say no. Okay, I could have. But I didn't want to.

Though the process was a tad time-consuming, it was easy enough and WELL worth it! Give these babies a try for yourself... because you know that I won't be sharing! ;)

If you ever want to entice me to go somewhere with you, just dangle a soft pretzel in front of me. As for now, I'm not going anywhere because I have a plate full of delicious pretzels right in front of me. :)


I kid, of course... kinda.

1 comment: