Happy 23rd Birthday to the most amazing sister a girl could ever ask for!
There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.
~Author Unknown
I don't think I even have eloquent enough words to describe how much you mean to me.... so I'm going to let others do it for me. :)
Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.
~Amy Li
How do people make it through life without a sister? ~Sara Corpening
Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. ~Author Unknown
Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. ~Pam Brown
We've come a long way, babycakes... from our crazy fighting/screaming matches in middle/high school to the absolute best of friends. I'm so glad that you went to TCU and moved to Dallas because it's enabled us to become so much closer. I love having you living down the street... our spur-of-the-moment girls nights, walks, and movie dates are always so much fun!
I am ridiculously proud of the strong, amazing woman you have become and I am SO honored to call you my sister. I love you SOOOOOO much!!
(circa high school?!)
(now)



No comments:
Post a Comment