On this "day of love" I'm just going to tell you some of the things I love most in life:
My family
My friends
My job/coworkers/kids
Being healthy/active
Playing in the kitchen
Independence ;)
Reading in bed
Hot showers
Long walks on the beach
...oh, oops... got a little carried away
Truthfully, though, I love my life and I'm truly blessed.
I celebrated today with a 3.5 mile run... to show my body how much I love it :) Training really is amping up. Last week I racked up 8.5 miles total... and this week I'm already up to 7.5 miles in 2 days! I love being able to see improvement! Just a few short weeks ago it was a struggle to run a mile... and now I'm unstoppable! ;) Not really. But it continues to remind me that I CAN do this. And I WILL.
My romantic Valentine's dinner was a mushroom, spinach and goat cheese quesadilla with kale chips on the couch by myself. Catching up on last week's Bachelor, and then watching the new one. Hey, if I don't have anyone to love on, why not watch other people get loved on?
Hope your day of love was LOVEly!
No comments:
Post a Comment