In an attempt to spread the prayer circle a little wider, I'm posting on here about some dear friends... The Roeh Family. (I spent an entire summer nannying for this amazingly sweet family, and they hold an extremely special place in my heart.)
Joy and Tom's children are all diagnosed with Mitochondrial Disease, which is manifesting itself in different ways for each of the children. Little Rebecca is currently hospitalized in Houston with her mom by her side, battling complications with her g-tube, while the older two girls are home in Allen with their Dad.
If you feel inclined, read their story here... Joy is an incredible writer, with some of the strongest faith of anyone I've ever met. I guarantee that you will be humbled by their story.
I'm asking that you pray for this family... and spread the word. The more prayers the better! I know they are anxious to return home and be together as a family again.

My thoughts and prayers will be with the Roeh family. I wish them strength, faith, and a speedy recovery!
ReplyDelete