Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lamepants

Ahhh... lazy Saturday mornings are absolutely glorious! I'm just going to go ahead and put my lamepants on and admit that sometimes going to sleep at 9:30 on a Friday is my idea of a good time... Go ahead and judge me, I'm okay with it.

This week felt like 2 weeks packed into one... it was stuffed full of trainings, open house, parent/teacher conferences, meetings, and helping my sister with her broken-down car fiasco. And on top of that, I've had the HARDEST time getting a good night's sleep lately (for some unknown reason)! By the time I made it home after work yesterday, I could barely keep my eyes open. I lazed on the couch for a little while, dropped my sister off at work, picked up dinner at Central Market on the way home, and was in bed by 8:30. I convinced myself that if I could stay awake 'til 9, it was okay to fall asleep! And I made it till 9:30 so I consider that quite an accomplishment! ;)

The rest of my weekend is pretty wide open... I need to get some more running clothes, and I have a 5 mile training run tomorrow, but other than that I think I'm just gonna take things as they come. :)

Last weekend at the grocery store I picked up parsnips.... I have no idea what they are or what to do with them, but I was intrigued by then and intend to figure out a good recipe.... :)


Have you ever heard of parsnips or know a good recipe? Please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment