Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed In

Well... after 3 days of being ICED in... the snow has finally arrived. And in full force! The news is telling me there are 4-5 inches on the ground... and it's currently still coming down. It's BEAUTIFUL!

Yesterday afternoon I ventured out to Tom Thumb to grab a few things to get me through the rest of the weekend. Once I was there, I realized I didn't want to carry bags full of groceries across the ice so I just grabbed the bare necessities:


An apple-a-day keeps the doctor away.


A bottle-a-day keeps the boredom away.

Only kidding ;) But that really is all I bought... Guess I just needed to get out of the house more than anything else!

I'm glad I went out yesterday, because there's no way I'd want to venture out now! I did, however, want to go out and take some pictures... so I put on my snow gear:


Okay, so maybe it's not official snow gear, but it served its purpose. Glad I got rain boots for Christmas (shoutout, Santa!). I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. 













I'm off to drink coffee and cuddle up on the couch! Baby, it's COLD outside!

2 comments:

  1. What pretty pictures! I had fun with the snow while it lasted here in DFW, but it is so nice to finally see the sun again! I am so excited to meet another HLB from Dallas!

    ReplyDelete